Following advice and guidelines from the Goverment, we have set these procedures in place to keep you, our staff and family as safe as possible. They will be subject to change according to any new guidelines/advice that is forthcoming. It is a very strange time for us all, so please be patient and abide by the new procedures.
The Kings Head – COVID 19 Guidelines
THE KINGS HEAD:
– Our pub has undergone a makeover as well as a deep clean with all surfaces cleaned and sanitised.
– We have rearranged tables to comply with the 1+ metre safety distance and removed stools from the bar as customers will NOT be allowed to come up to or stand at the bar.
– We have undertaken a thorough risk assessment.
– We have limited our staff numbers, these will be providing a table service to customers and wearing relevant PPE.
– We have also conducted training for all staff to ensure that they can care for our customers in a safe, professional, and hygienic manner.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE OF CUSTOMERS
– Our Pub will have a 1-Way system using the front door as an entrance.
– All customers must provide their name and a contact number on every visit due to the track and trace guideline put in place by the government.
– For customers who are dining with us it is table service ONLY and all condiments with be provided in plastic bags for one time use for each table along with cutlery and napkins.
– Due to limited indoor seating please wait to be seated a staff member, booking is advised.
-For outdoor seating you are welcome to sit at any vacant table, table service will be provided. Please note that we cannot gaurantee shelter inside should the weather change during your visit if we cannot maintain the 1+ rule.
– Our back door in the beer garden will be the exit, customers sitting in outdoor areas will have to use the front entrance for access to the toilets.
-Parents please note that children cannot roam freely at the moment and must be supervised by you at all times.
EXTRA MEASURES FOR YOUR SAFETY:
– AT our entrance and exit we are providing automatic sanitising stations – Please observe social distancing measures for your own safety.
– Be respectful and patient with our staff and other customers.
– If you have a high temperature, feel unwell or if any one in your household has any symptoms DO stay at home until you are feeling well again.
– Due to limited space we ask for dogs to be kept in our outdoor areas .
THANK YOU FOR OUR SUPPORT ANY CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SPEAK TO US.